October 23, 2013

SOLD ~ Blue Veil ~ The Veiled Series


I found these online. GAM UV shield

But on to the art!  I keep experimenting and I love it!

Can you tell I am having fun?  I AM!  I had to do some heavy duty research to find out how to protect this new art interest of mine.  All pigments and dyes are subject to fading when exposed to UV rays and especially it seems the hot magenta's and red!  My favorites.  So along with spraying with a UV varnish you can also frame behind class covered with a UV shield!  Nice to know!

 click to enlarge

"Blue Veil"
5 x 7" alcohol ink on Yupo paper
© 2013 Kelly Dombrowski
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Yay!!!
.:Happy dance:.
* Running around in circles*
{Jumping up and down}

You've decided to take time to leave a comment! I get very excited when that happens! Thank you!

Boooo! I have to use that silly word verification {thank you spammers!} It's gotten too bad for me to have it off... sorry :(