March 26, 2014

Etsy Re-Opening!

What is going on in the Kelly Dombrowski Art studio lately?

WELL LOTS!

I've had some help making my business more cohesive and I have been working hard and making GOOD changes and I have been working hard.  (Did I tell I have been working hard?)

I've purchased some larger than I normally work with, canvas!  YAHOO!

AND, I am really excited about this, I found an easy way to offer my inks!!  Instant downloads from ETSY!! They should be up in a couple of days!  (And eventually my website but I am not a miracle worker you know!)


I must tell you, alcohol inks breathed some life into my art and when I found out through communication to the ink company that they were NOT archival and they DO fade quickly and it WAS suggested that I find another medium to use in my fine art....

ALLTHEAIRMOTIVATIONTHRILLWENTRIGHTOUTOFME

 

And I really found it hard to work.  But I did continue and I did find some experiments with acrylic that I will get to now that I am getting my breath back.




So onward and upward and hopefully some consistent work is coming  your way!  Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Yay!!!
.:Happy dance:.
* Running around in circles*
{Jumping up and down}

You've decided to take time to leave a comment! I get very excited when that happens! Thank you!

Boooo! I have to use that silly word verification {thank you spammers!} It's gotten too bad for me to have it off... sorry :(