January 27, 2015

Drippity Do Da!

Day 27 of Leslie Saeta's January Challenge.

Whew!  I needed a day off! My back has been giving me fits.  We do things in our youth that make us go "What were you thinking young Kelly!?" now lol. And I am paying for it :)

Well THIS is acrylic on Yupo!  Mega paint since most slides off and it really does not stay saturated when it slides off.  I definitely am experimenting more with this!  I got all kinds of little interesting things going on in there!





8 1/2 x 11"

Acrylic on Yupo

By Kelly Dombrowski

8 comments:

  1. Yes, lots of interesting little bits! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little surprised, too, Kelly. were your colors less I sense starting out? Did you use water instead of glazing medium? Wonder about golden hi-flows? Nice result, tho,...just not the one you were looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, LOVE the dribbly bits so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly,
    I don't know whether you work standing but I did a workshop last summer with Bob Burridge and we stood to work for the week by which time I had a solid know in my back. A friend suggested a set of bed risers for my table and it solved the problem. I'm loving your series this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, I saw that he did that also! It would have to be counter height for me right now. I have a door on adjustable saw horses for my main table and I can lift them up as high as I need but truly I just need to calm down :D

      Delete

Oh Yay!!!
.:Happy dance:.
* Running around in circles*
{Jumping up and down}

You've decided to take time to leave a comment! I get very excited when that happens! Thank you!

Boooo! I have to use that silly word verification {thank you spammers!} It's gotten too bad for me to have it off... sorry :(