January 17, 2015

Joy Wave No. 4

Day 17 of Leslie Saeta's January Challenge.

I need time but I will revisit these series with a mock up of frames on a wall!  They do look great as a series!

Up for auction at Daily Paintworks!





Joy Wave No. 4

6" x 6" x 1/8" Gessobord

Acrylic

By Kelly Dombrowski



About This Painting

In continuation off the black and white theme this month, these paintings symbolize out of depression and riding the Joy Wave!. We are  out now.  Yellow reminds me of warmth of the sun.  Sunny days are my favorite.  I find it hard to stay in depression if I am out in the sunlight!

These are really thick with paint and a cadmium yellow deep swath.


6 comments:

Oh Yay!!!
.:Happy dance:.
* Running around in circles*
{Jumping up and down}

You've decided to take time to leave a comment! I get very excited when that happens! Thank you!

Boooo! I have to use that silly word verification {thank you spammers!} It's gotten too bad for me to have it off... sorry :(