January 25, 2015

Just Let Me Be Done!

Day 25 of Leslie Saeta's January Challenge.

I am ready to be done with the challenge now :)  I have one more piece of art that I am making and I wonder... Oh dang, I only have 4 more after this and then I can say I did it.  Does it matter that much?  I don't know.  I mean I tried last year and flopped, I guess I am proving to myself I can stick with it LOL!

I have so many plans I need to accomplish!  I'm off to an exciting year!





8 1/2 x 11"
Alcohol Ink on Yupo

By Kelly Dombrowski

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure I want it to end, well maybe a bit more sleep would be good! I will miss the comradeship I have found amongst many of the artists and will certainly join up again next time!

    Good luck for the final push!

    (oh, I meant to say - lov

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I meant to say - I love this piece!
    (sorry cat knocked the mouse on the floor and it magically pressed "publish"!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks! Comradery does not need to stop! Actually I have more time to blog hop when I am not painting and posting daily ๐Ÿ˜„

      Delete
  3. That is a good point, I now have several more blogs I am following and will enjoy seeing everyone's new posts with new work at a more leisurely pace in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Oh Yay!!!
.:Happy dance:.
* Running around in circles*
{Jumping up and down}

You've decided to take time to leave a comment! I get very excited when that happens! Thank you!

Boooo! I have to use that silly word verification {thank you spammers!} It's gotten too bad for me to have it off... sorry :(