January 09, 2015

Numerary No. 2

Day 9 of Leslie Saeta's January Challenge.

Up for Sale at Daily Paintworks!  And my Website!



Numerary No. 2

12" x 12" x 3/4" acrylic, paper and ink mixed media

Gallery wrap canvas ,wired and ready to hang

By Kelly Dombrowski


About This Painting


What can I say?  I use every technique and the kitchen sink on these!  Removing, adding, going over, redoing, scraping off!

This one has just numbers and all of them do have numbers hence the connection along with the palette.  This is grunge!  But it's also very interesting to look at!  What do YOU see?

1 comment:

Oh Yay!!!
.:Happy dance:.
* Running around in circles*
{Jumping up and down}

You've decided to take time to leave a comment! I get very excited when that happens! Thank you!

Boooo! I have to use that silly word verification {thank you spammers!} It's gotten too bad for me to have it off... sorry :(