January 10, 2015

Numerary No. 3

Day 10 of Leslie Saeta's January Challenge.

Up for Sale at Daily Paintworks!  And my Website!



Numerary No. 3

12" x 12" x 3/4" acrylic, paper and ink mixed media

Gallery wrap canvas ,wired and ready to hang

By Kelly Dombrowski


About This Painting


I started to really see the potential to make art with what was on my mind or within my soul that came out and surprised me!  I look around at what captures my attention.  Maybe numbers, elements, words.  Some times  a phrase pops in my mind.  This was that!

It means to me that when something good comes your way, squeeze every bit of goodness out of it you can!  Don't think, "Oh I don't deserve this, I'll just take a little bit."  Think omgoodness!  What else is there?  I want it!

It's free for the taking!  Ride it the WHOLE way!

2 comments:

Oh Yay!!!
.:Happy dance:.
* Running around in circles*
{Jumping up and down}

You've decided to take time to leave a comment! I get very excited when that happens! Thank you!

Boooo! I have to use that silly word verification {thank you spammers!} It's gotten too bad for me to have it off... sorry :(