January 11, 2015

Numerary No. 4

Day 11 of Leslie Saeta's January Challenge.  

Ok I admit it, I am lost.  There is this foggy confusion that comes over you as you compose, paint, photograph, Photoshop, post everyday for a month and about now is when you start to feel it!

I DID paint ahead :P.  But it's still much effort!  I appreciate everyone's effort in these challenges!


Up for Sale at Daily Paintworks!  And my Website!





Numerary No. 4

12" x 12" x 3/4" acrylic, paper and ink mixed media

Gallery wrap canvas ,wired and ready to hang

By Kelly Dombrowski



About This Painting


There is something soothing and calming searching for ephemera to put in my paintings and my Photoshop skills are finally being used in my art!  I never saw it coming like this!  In fact it looks a lot like the things I pPhotoshop  The grungy look is a lot easier to do here IMHO!

I kept hearing the word EMERGE in my deepest being.  For me that can mean several things.  Get out of your PJ's and go shopping!  Come out of the Mom Cave and show people what you have been up to!  Go outside, so what if it's freezing!  Or let's travel!  Just myriads of things.

I think this one is transformational really.  Emerge from your chrysalis, your time has come!

1 comment:

  1. It is such hard work doing a painting every day like this - I am beginning to feel the strain too. Yet, somehow, I can't keep out of the studio at every waking minute!

    This is gorgeous, Kelly, keep up the brilliant work and if you feel a painting needs more than a day to complete, then so be it.

    ReplyDelete

Oh Yay!!!
.:Happy dance:.
* Running around in circles*
{Jumping up and down}

You've decided to take time to leave a comment! I get very excited when that happens! Thank you!

Boooo! I have to use that silly word verification {thank you spammers!} It's gotten too bad for me to have it off... sorry :(