January 12, 2015

Numerary No. 5

Day 12 of Leslie Saeta's January Challenge.  

Up for Sale at Daily Paintworks!  And my Website!

I have a bit of something I am tossing around.  From the response of these paintings I am putting together an idea on how to customize these paintings for people.  Stay tuned!  Sign up to my blog or my newsletter HERE.

Think names, places, dates, numbers, colors, personal memorabilia, symbols, objects, favorite sayings, things.


These are awesome ways to memorialize someone, or an event or tell someone they are loved and cherished.  Your kids rooms, vision boards.  Endless opportunity!





Numerary No. 5

12" x 12" x 3/4" acrylic, paper and ink mixed media

Gallery wrap canvas, wired and ready to hang

By Kelly Dombrowski


About This Painting


More mad Photoshop skillz :D.  I am having a blast!

Guts and Glory!  We all need some!  We need permission.  We need to just start and we need something to nudge us or point the way.

4 comments:

  1. Made me laugh :) Walk this way, (I hear Steven screamin'). Awesome idea there... could be very cool indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style! Mixed Media is my medium! I love the colors, too! Good luck with #13 = )
    I am doing the challenge, too.

    ReplyDelete

Oh Yay!!!
.:Happy dance:.
* Running around in circles*
{Jumping up and down}

You've decided to take time to leave a comment! I get very excited when that happens! Thank you!

Boooo! I have to use that silly word verification {thank you spammers!} It's gotten too bad for me to have it off... sorry :(